12.5.09

France Farewell Parties

Time flies, after France announced his resignation, at the final last 2 weeks to coundown, 'D GANG' decided to have a farewell party for France's leaving of the Project. The entire week after the quick meeting, Yohan and me were busy on reserve and arrange the stuff, head count, quiz... we just hope France could bring along these happier moment and flying off together with him at the end of the day. PART I - Camp Manager Bar

Yohan Kim me and Francis

Chang HunPark

Azlan and his Quiz Show. ( The Answer: Turtle. DOes he looks like?)

Randy me Francus and Rogel
PART II - DOHA RAMADA HOTEL ITALIAN RESTAURANT

Francis tried so hard just for get the "entry permit"!

Andy : What's that call France?
France: Kenya memories.
Andy: Have u been to kenya?
Francy: That's why I've no memories!
Andy: ... ...
The Gang : HahahHHAaha..!

Azlan's Taquilla Sunrise.

Sinem and Her lovely husband, Ibrahim. She tended to take my shot... but she seems like posting for me to take her's! ^^

Ibon, have I told you lately.. that I love....... your new gadget, your nicon camera?!

Mohito.. my firsr to order, all the time!

Finally, These two gentlemen got an agreement when the camera face on them.

Last but not list, toasting! For the time to get along those were the days...

Our table picture is a must before we call : bill please!
from left : chang, helen, sinem, ibrahim, me, azlan, Harry, andy, france, yohan, kabir, rogel[of the rock] and randy. (6 countries and 7 nationalities..woww!)

0 comments: