15.2.08

Romance season,with Kenny Rogers

All my life was a paper What´s plain, pure and white ,
Till you moved with your pen , Changing mood now and then ,
Till the balance was right.
Then you added some music , Every note was in place
And anybody could see , All the changes in me
By the look on my face. And you decorated my life , Created a world where dreams are apart.
And you decorated my life , By painting your love all over my heart.
You decorated my life
Like a rhyme with no reason,And an unfinished song
There was no harmony, Life meant nothing to me
Until you came along Then you came along...
Then you brought out the colors , What a gentle surprise
How I´m able to see all the things life can be Shining soft in your eyes And you decorated my life, Created a world where dreams are apart
Oh and you~ decorated my life
By painting your love all over my heart
YOu dec0rated My Life…

0 comments: