23.6.09

Sinem

The thought of buying or get something special to her as a signify of our friendship actually came across my mind such a long time. Something that she couldn't easily has in her region place, something that she could use it often and the most important is there is no time frame... so, trendy stuff and ordinary souvenir eventhough is from Malaysia been moved out of my list. Personal Designed and Handmade photo album already given her as a wedding present. What else that required my creativeness to produce meanwhile to be sure the precentage of daily usage is higher? Finally, this thing came across my mind and decided to get it done before I fly off.

Thank you and greatly appreciated to my dear ex-uni friend Sook Teeng and her friend who been able to deliver this parcel within a DAY! Certainly, that was a really high effectiveness and effciency service due to my flight is 4 days after the design and draft been sent.

p/s: sinem, am sure most of the time u will received lots of trainers' envy's signt especially while you're having ur tea during the morning meeting everyday!

0 comments: