20.8.09

A Diners

Food always be my first priority when it comes to travel, of course, besides of shopping, lol. So, since am out of my home sweet home and a dusty city with full of honking and traffic jams, yeah most of the places in the world sharing the same condition but thing is am getting the most quality time of myself for this entire week, I don’t seen panic with the traffics but enjoy the scenery along the ways and I get to do whatever I want!

I have to say I was a bit more sensible for the meal, as a traveler. Surprisingly, all I ate just so filling and I don’t feel snacky at all and some of them even not came in my first intention. Look at the papaya salad, it was so gorgeous and tasty and it may temp me wanna lick my screen every time when I see it. Something regretful was the mouthwatering desserts were incredibly delicious till forgot to capture them before I leaving this lovely place, Bangkok.

0 comments: