13.10.09

Happiness Myths

I recently went to Malacca, another small but fantastic town which is just 140km away from Kuala Lumpur. That was a nice weather to out station and accompany with great CD track and smooth traffic and my new 3 quarter black pants. Blue sky white clouds green green grass… everything is so nice. No rain for now at lease even we’re in a raining season.

Thing has changed after half an hour on the road… everything seems not so pretty anymore. My car’s a/c was broken down. The journey seems so long and I can’t wait to call my friend and tell him: am arrived! He was my ex-uni mate. Our friendship was successfully passed through the seven-year ditch, lol. Half of my friends be replaced but another half stay the same. I do believe Friendship goes through phases. Who becomes my close mate is determined by my social needs. However, one thing for sure is, if you’ve got a really strong, long-term friendship, and you know each other very well, geography doesn’t matter at all.

Another reason besides of a gathering is to see his newborn baby, Ellie. Surprisingly, our topic has changed to baby, marriage, house hold… whatsoever, he found his happiness myths and this is the most important thing for him now.

0 comments: