6.10.09

Little parsley

I like october. I am really looking forward to October due to I had lots of thing to be expected in this lovely season. To me, it meants windy, sweet, white singlet, brownie scarf and pink flip flop. Announcements, celebrations, gatherings...all fall in this month. My dear friends in another part of world, should be busy on choosen out their lovely socks, thousand of colors different of materials and knitted beautifully... yes, they do fancy with socks!

Woke up early to prepare a brunch for myself! An hour of cooking but finished within 20 minutes, lol. Butter and Cheese Mushroom Spaghetti... I like the chopped parsley. It mixed well in the white gravy pepper sause and the color combination more like an embellishement. Life is always full of surprise, even a small bunch of parsley.

0 comments: