20.6.10

i miss you

i miss the moment when you called and said "good morning"
i miss the moment when you said "am coming"
i miss the moment when you tried to fool me but didn't aware of lots of early signs than you revealed and keep asking "how did you know"
i miss the moment when you trying to tell me your story but finally you are hearing mine's
i miss every flashed of your smile when you seen something funny or heard what i said or trying to say
i miss the moment when you sat into my car hastily to buckle up and ridiculed me
i miss the moment when you looking at me and crooked a side your head when you still didn't get me
i miss the moment when you picked me up in the depot
i miss the moment when you looking at me and say "i gotta go"
i miss the moment when you said ... "i miss you"
i miss the moment when i said, "i miss you, too" ... ...
.leloveimage.

0 comments: