7.11.09

Panties panties!

Im busy with my closet makeover recently. An organised closet really does make things alot simpler when you have everything right infront of you. I don't have a huge wardrobe and my accessories including shoes and handbags were "parked" in a different place so the variety of closet consider large enought (at this moment, ahaha) for me to place my clothes.

Surprisingly, I found that I've soooooooooo many new panties that I bought earlier before especially when am traveling. Am started to think of, do I addicted in a "panties collection"? Different color and fabric does makes us feel comfy and looks great besides of physical appreance. I started to buy different kind of collections, great colours combination, lovely fabrics and styles of panties after I've had received the first dozen of panties from him years ago. It is same like when you see something classy and chic and detailed with some laces and symbols when you passing by a wardrobe window, where you toes will be headed to?

0 comments: