26.11.09

Little Surprises

Love that the weekend has finally arrived… Well, it’s end of November and December just around the corner and seems like can’t wait to step in. Am not a Christian so have no massive Christmas list of to- do’s, to have’s or try to-do’s…lol. But, am looking forward to dine with my love one this weekend and walking along the street with full of holiday season’s decorations. From mini to huge Christmas trees, Christmas lights along the road side and buildings, from classic elements to handmade and unique pieces, am very sure everything will be inspired me all night long.

Besides that, I wanted to give him something unique that I’ve had bought couple week ago. Not a pre-Christmas gift item of course but I do hope he will like it! I love the wrapping idea, it's so luxurious and such a customized touch to presents! Don't you think it's too pretty to open?

0 comments: