1.12.09

Cuddle the weekend in Sg

Happy December! I find it really hard to believe that a whole year just went by like that...especially after I came back from Singapore for another lovely weekend, time is truly flying by.

Well, I love when every weekend arrives because I could possible to see my love one which is 350km away from my place. Am really strenching my neck and looking forward to enjoy my day over there and goshopping. I've bought myself (opps, actually am the one who chosen but he paid for it…lol!) a bucket of skincare and bath products, and a new gadget for my laptop that am planning to buy long time ago. In addition, I love my new elegance gold heels and the pearls accessories.

To be honest, material comforts wouldn't makes a happy feeling to be long lasting. What preserves forever? We all knew it, don't you?

0 comments: