26.12.09

Simple and Beautiful

In the spirit of this holiday season, I brough a packet of flour that I already keep for couple of months (ooopppsss..!) to one of my dear friends' house for baking a wonderful array of petite cookies.

We had a tough time choosing between, shape, thickness, well, everything. After much deliberation...and sacrified an old mixer nonetheless, we produced these gorgeous shape of cookies that we had an agreement finally. It really taste as good as they look, a great and crunchy sweet and lovely butter cookies!

I greatly appreciated of the wonderful creation but i still prefer to cook a table of meals for a dining instead of staying in the kitchen for nearly a day just to keep sending a tray by tray of the cookies into the microwave oven... anyway, thanks for your lovely accompany my dear (hi Ann!) and am looking forward to cook you and your family an afternoon meals that I promiesed on next coming weekend!

0 comments: